competition terms & conditions
ROOFTOP ARCADE LAUNCH
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only over the age of 18 years. However, employees and their immediate families of Funlab Pty Ltd and it’s brands, their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. Promotion Period Opens 9am AEST Monday 2 March and closes Midnight (12am) AEST Sunday 22 March, 2020.
5. Winners will be selected and contacted via email and/or phone, by a representative of the Funlab Marketing Team to arrange all prize elements, which will occur by no later than 5pm Tuesday 24 March, 2020.
6. To enter, participants must answer in 25 words or less “What have you done before everyone else?”
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants in the competition may enter once.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. A total of four (4) winners will be selected.
11. Prize includes 1 night accommodation in Notel’s Airstream (for 2 people) valued at approximately $499.00 AUD for Friday 3 April 2020, return flights to Melbourne - valued at approximately $400.00 AUD, 2 x VIP passes to the launch party of our Rooftop Arcade - valued at approximately $400.00 AUD.
12. VIP launch party passes are valid for Friday 3 April, 2020 only. You must be over the age of 18 with valid photo ID to attend.
13. Standard Notel Terms & Conditions apply.
14. Return flight dates valid between Friday 3 April to Sunday 5 April, with times to be stipulated by winners within 2 days of being notified of their prize. Final selection of airline and times will ultimately be decided by Funlab. Flights to be from the winner's nearest capital city airport. Any selected winners from living Melbourne will not have return flights included in their prize.
15. Transport to and from airports and any costs associated is not covered by Funlab or included in this prize. Standard Notel Terms & Conditions apply. Airstream accommodation will not include access to hot tub.
16. The promoter has no affiliation with any airlines used in this competition.
17. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
18. If for whatever reason, the winner is unable to redeem the prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by Monday 30 March 2020.
19. Each valid entrant will be judged by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most amusing and original response to the competition question, in the context of the stated competition.
20. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
21. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
22. This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
23. Promotion style: Game of skill. Promoter: The promoter is B. Lucky & Sons Australia, a Division of Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 980 981 349 43 tel 03 9425 2024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford,VIC.