B. Lucky & Sons
Win a trip to Hong Kong Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of chance, where all entrants will have an equal chance of winning the prize based on the element of 'luck' or 'chance'.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only over the age of 18. However, employees and their immediate families of Funlab, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter. Winner and companion must a) have a valid passport, and b) be 18 years and older to travel.
4. All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in (AEDT) on the date stated. The promotion commences at 09:00am on 18 February, 2019 and closes at 23.59pm on 10 March, 2019 (Promotion Period).
5. The winner will be selected and contacted via email or phone no later than 2 business days after the competition closes. The winner will be contacted by a representative of the Funlab Marketing Team.
6. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Entrants in the competition may only enter one time.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. There will be one prize. The maximum total prize pool value is $4,000 based on the recommended retail value and the exchange rate at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
11. Prize includes the following for two people: a) Return flights from Brisbane, Australia or Melbourne, Australia to Hong Kong, China (If the prize winner and companion are from outside Brisbane or Melbourne, travel to either airport will be at the cost of the prize winner and companion. The promoter does not cover the cost of any transfers). b) 5 nights’ stay in a one bedroom deluxe suite (choice of twin or double bedding configuration, subject to availability) at a 4 star accommodation in the CBD. Guest credit card details may be asked to be provided upon check in. Valued up to RRP$2,000.
12. Prize travel and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. Please allow minimum of 21 days’ notice when making the booking. The winner and their companion must travel together on all prize travel and will not be able to use airpoints on any element of the prize. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or airpoints.
13. Prize travel and accommodation must be completed by 1 December 2019. There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued or accommodation bookings once the reservation is confirmed.
14. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
15. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. The promoter is not responsible for a) any missed flights or connections; or b) failure to check-in to accommodation(s).
17. If for whatever reason winner is unable to redeem prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by four business days from competition closing date - or on 14 March, 2019.
18. The winner will be picked at random by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
20. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
21. This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
22. Promotion style: Game of chance. Promoter: The promoter is B. Lucky & Sons, a Division of Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 58 058 281 146 tel 03 9425 2019 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford, VIC.
23. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
24. The exclusion of liability in clause 23 does not apply to limit or exclude liability: a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).