- All the material on this website is for general information and interest only.
- B. Lucky & Sons will endeavour to keep this website relevant and up to date, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss, damage, mistakes or omissions that may occur.
- Other website links may appear on our site, however we do not endorse any content on these sites as they are not operated or controlled by us.
- Although reasonable care is taken to ensure that the website is free from virus, we do not accept responsibility for any viruses which may affect any material you download.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Information on this website must be read in conjunction with promotional materials made available at B.Lucky & Sons venues, and, in the vent of inconsistency, the information set out in any promotional materials made avaialble to you at our venues will prevail.
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, cash or Electronic Funds Transfer. We also accept American Express - a 1.6% surcharge will be applied to all payments made by means of American Express. If you have not paid for your booking in full at the time of booking, you will need to pay in full on arrival before you commence the recreational activity you have booked.
The copyright and intellectual property rights in all the contents and material on this website belong to B. Lucky & Sons.
You may not:
- Copy these pages.
- Store any part of this website or copy any parts of this website and store them on other websites without our prior consent.
- Use any part of this website in other corporate or commercial documents without our prior consent.
- Reproduce in anyway any part of this website with out our prior consent.
- Use the website in any way which it was not intended to be used by B. Lucky & Sons
- You may print or copy any components of the website for personal, not commercial use only.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for third parties provided this is for their personal use only and not for commercial gain.
- Link to the home page of this website with the prior consent of B. Lucky & Sons.
- B. Lucky & Sons invites anyone with suggestions on how to improve our website to email suggestions to us via our contact us form.
- Alternatively if you have any problems accessing the website, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Think about these before you arrive:
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to a B. Lucky & Sons Venue
- We operate a think 18 policy, if you appear to be under the age of 18 you may require suitable Identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
- We only accept the following forms of identification, Valid Australian Drivers Licence, State-Specific Proof of age card, All Passports, Keypass Card (not accepted in WA), or PhotoCard (NSW ONLY).(Self made ID cards with an added moustache not accepted)
- Guests will not be permitted into any B. Lucky & Sons venue if deemed intoxicated
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- No refunds will be given for a change of mind. This includes partial or full refunds.
- To change a booking, you can do so by calling our concierge team at least 24 hours prior to the booking, and is subject to availability and price. Guests may incur additional costs depending on the revised day/time/venue of the booking and be required to pay any difference on arrival.