competition terms & conditions
christmas party giveaway
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only, over the age of 18. However, employees and their immediate families of B. Lucky & Sons, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. Promotion period opens Wednesday 4 December 2019 at 9am AEST and will close at 12:00 AEST on Tuesday 17 December, 2019
5. Winners will be selected and notified via email. The winners will be contacted by a representative of the Funlab Marketing Team to share and confirm the details of the prize, by 5pm Wednesday 18 December 2019.
6. Winners’ entry may be shared via B. Lucky & Sons social media channels with the winners consent.
7. To enter, entrants must answer the question; ‘if you were a magician, what would your signature magic trick be?’
8. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Entrants in the competition can only enter once.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of photos due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. Prize includes a party at B. Lucky & Sons (Melbourne Central, Entertainment Quarter, Fortitude Valley or Wollongong) for 6 people for the Happy Go Lucky party package at $45pp (total value $270) plus bar tab at $250.
13. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. Party must be redeemed by within January 13 - 9 February, 2020.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
16. If for whatever reason the winner is unable to redeem prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by Thursday 19 December 2019.
17. Each valid entrant will be judged by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most creative and humorous in the context of the stated competition.
18. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
20. This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
21. Promotion style: Game of skill. Promoter: The promoter is B. Lucky & Sons, a Division of Funlab ABN 980 981 349 43 tel +61 (03) 9425 2024 of 90-94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford, VIC 3067.